EDH Tournament Report 4/16

Go down

EDH Tournament Report 4/16

Post  Jason-admin on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Alright. Well i'm happy to say our EDH group has grown!!! good job everyone, we are up to 6 people as of today. at 3 pm a 4 man pod started.

1. Andrew Rush - enchantress
2. Nate Pulson - esper
3. Johnathan - Dragons
4. Nick Pulson - GB rock/aggro

so that i believe is the ordering of the final standings. Andrew won 2 packs and nate pulled in 1 pack of besieged. Nate got 2ed due to only ever seeing two lands and nobody killed him cause he was never a problem.

Andy and myself played a side game of EDH with:

WB control and mono white respectively.

good job everyone and lets keep it up....DRAFT NEXT WEEK!!!1
Jason-admin
Admin

View user profile http://mtgkings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You won

Post  Andy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:46 am

My EDH deck is more for multiplayer. Jason's deck is built to get his creatures out and keep them enhanced and on the field with a decent amount of creature and enchament hate. The break down of the matches thats pretty much what happened he got his guys out and keep them enhanced and on the field. While elimanating any threats i got out. Will built buddy. I have to change mine around a bit to combat yours. Folks who want advice on taking out Jasons deck should try green or blue hybrid EDH decks. He has protection and good White flyers. Control them and have faster creatures should do it even with the white removel. Or just gain up on him in a muiltiplayer setting. Who's with me?! Cool
Andy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EDH Tournament Report 4/16

Post  Rusch on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:44 am

Jason-admin wrote:Alright. Well i'm happy to say our EDH group has grown!!! good job everyone, we are up to 6 people as of today. at 3 pm a 4 man pod started.

1. Andrew Rush - enchantress

Combo-ing off with a deck i made at like 2am and not knowing some basic rules to edh? No problem.

Also after I established board control (with 4 people lololololololol Rule of Law), I kept Nate alive on purpose, I felt bad enough for him to get fudged in a casual game worth a pack.

SECOND PLACE, SECOND PLACE. <3
Rusch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EDH Tournament Report 4/16

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down