Mtg@Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUG....it says I need a bigger title!

2 posters

Go down

RUG....it says I need a bigger title!  Empty RUG....it says I need a bigger title!

Post  Nate Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Okay here is a list I am working on, although it has been on the backburner, it is still there!

Creatures:
1 Inferno Titan
4 Snapcaster Mage
3 Acidic Slime

Spells:
4 Think Twice
3 Mana Leak
2 Dissipate
3 Beast Within
3 Slagstorm
2 Rampant Growth
3 Arc Trail
2 Gut Shot

Planeswalkers:
4 Garruk, Primal Hunter

Lands:
3 Sulfur Falls
4 Copperline Gorge
2 Rootbound Crag
3 Hinterland Harbor
2 Kessig Wolf Run
4 Island
3 Mountain
3 Forest

What do you guys think?
Nate
Nate

https://www.facebook.com/nate.polson1

Back to top Go down

RUG....it says I need a bigger title!  Empty Re: RUG....it says I need a bigger title!

Post  AngryJason Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 am

Do you feel like the blue give you alot of utility? Just looking at it with absolutely no theory crafting or designing notes on it i think the blue could go.
AngryJason
AngryJason

Back to top Go down

RUG....it says I need a bigger title!  Empty Re: RUG....it says I need a bigger title!

Post  Nate Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:27 am

You might be right. But I feel I have been spoiled by blue. I really like being able to have counterspells and draw spells. I think the drawing capabilities really help smooth out whatever I am playing, and counterspells are kind of like an emergency exit button. Plus Snapcaster just seems really cool to me! If I were to keep blue, what should I add to keep it more viable? Or if I were to cut it, what would fill the missing slots? I am open to any suggestions.
Nate
Nate

https://www.facebook.com/nate.polson1

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryJason Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:40 pm

if you cut the blue you get 13 spots i think... you could replace it with 2-3 Thrun 1 more inferno titan 4 bop 2 devils play maybe? probably 1 more arc trail assuming this is for manteca and i dunno shocks, incinerates, fireballs, or maybe solemn.. i dunno just a though. also sticking with 2 colors you will smooth out the mana base a little bit
AngryJason
AngryJason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum