Mtg@Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Shops etc

+2
Jason-admin
Kenny
6 posters

Go down

Current Shops etc Empty Current Shops etc

Post  Kenny Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:01 am

So I know with the closing of Kings the players of Tracy were kinda split up. I know that most of you went off to play at Manteca, which I hear is a great place that no player dares bring their binders in with them! And I was wondering if anyone would be open to trying Dublin out? It's not much further than Manteca (20 min drive vs. 15), and from what I gather the environment is much more welcoming out in Dublin than in Manteca. I'm open to trying out Manteca, but I feel that giving Dublin's FNM a fair shot would be worth your while. Basically, long story short, I miss playing with a lot of the guys from Kings, and would greatly enjoy the company of you all again. I completely understand that asking many of you to try something new is a little selfish, but as I said I'm open to try Manteca, and would be willing to give it a fair shot. However, from what I hear the player level (with the exception of what Tracy contributed) is fairly low, and from experience the player level as a whole at Dublin is much higher. So consider it please, and if it's not for you, it's not for you, and hopefully I'll see some of you guys around as we all work towards our individual aspirations; be it fame, fortune, or just having a good ol time playing a game we all love.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Current Shops etc Empty Re: Current Shops etc

Post  Jason-admin Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:00 pm

well for me , manteca is otw back from school, i couldn't make fnm any other place. the competiton is getting better, the new guys are catching on and then some people started coming from kiers in modesto. as far as the theft goes, i beliieve that was all a mix up, one card got lost/stolen and than everyone flipped, cards were stolen all the time at kings, mostly from me, and nobody cared. as with any place you have to watch your stuff. also, i like the store owners desire to host ptq's and hire judges and such. he wants to make it big, this i like.
Jason-admin
Jason-admin
Admin

https://mtgkings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Yeah Manteca isn't really a bad place. I wouldn't be opposed to going to Dublin, it is just the matter of finding transportation out there! It would be great to see you in Manteca some time!
Nate
Nate

https://www.facebook.com/nate.polson1

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Ya Manteca is getting better with it pulling alot of people away from Modesto. I think it will get better over time.

Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:39 am

I have an extra seat most nights heading out to Dublin. What time does FNM start in Manteca, and where is the place?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Current Shops etc Empty To Kenny

Post  Tenzin Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:08 pm

The place is called alluring treasures and fnm starts at 6pm

Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 am

Don't go to manteca it sucks. Play in dublin much better players and better magic prizes. If you want big tourneys lets hit up San Jose every now and then. Im down to play whenever at Dublin. That guy is trying to set up a 10 dollar standard for saturdays bigger prize pool. We need to get more people down there. Kenny ill take your open spot to dublin. Cool
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum