Mtg@Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DECK DR. Standard

Go down

DECK DR. Standard Empty DECK DR. Standard

Post  Jason-admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 pm

hello all,

Since alot of people have been asking around what would "you" do with this deck. I've decided to start my own thing like channelfireball called deck doctor. so on here or in a message to me if you don't want people to see your secret tech send me your decklist for me to test out. I'll pick a deck a week starting next week. I'll test it agisnt tier 1 decks and see what i would change about it. some rules though:

1: decklist must be full 60 cards main deck and 15 card sideboard.

2: all submissions need to have a "mission statement" or what is the deck trying to do

3: need a statement of either "budget" or "tournament level" quality. for example, if you submit a UW deck for FNM to casual play I'll tell you Jace belreen is playable in the deck, however if you say need the deck for fnm thorugh 5k tournaments then he prolly is not playable and you need to fork out the money for Jace, the Mind Sculpter.

I will try to keep the deck going in the direction you say, and keep the price level in the catagory you pick.

thank you and lets see some DECKs!!
Jason-admin
Jason-admin
Admin

https://mtgkings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum