Mtg@Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted Humans Aggro

2 posters

Go down

Haunted Humans Aggro Empty Haunted Humans Aggro

Post  Kenny Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:15 pm

So I'm going to the SCG Open tomorrow, and I'm having trouble deciding whether or not to include Loyal Cathar in my 75. The reason being that when he shines, he really shines, but when he's bad he's really bad. The main cause for concern in going to be control decks copying him. Cause when they do that they basically get two free copies of whatever they want. (The first being Loyal Cathar, the second being whatever they want on the board) The Cathar, however, shines against the Wolf Run style decks cause you effectively have to kill it twice, so it creates a lot of favorable removal trades on my end. Thoughts?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Haunted Humans Aggro Empty Re: Haunted Humans Aggro

Post  pwner1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 pm

He is really awesome but ya they get value out of their image which sucks bad. But image is bad news for us regardless..

pwner1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:36 pm

I kept him in, and he did do really great things for me. I only went 6-3, but out of those games I mainly lost because of some jerk who dropped after round 4 caused me to lose my cool for games 2-4. I went 5-0 after that, and it really wasn't a bad experience overall. Basically dudes who call judge on everything can suck it.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum