Mtg@Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to make this my new standard deck, any ideas??

3 posters

Go down

Trying to make this my new standard deck, any ideas?? Empty Trying to make this my new standard deck, any ideas??

Post  PurplePimple Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 pm

This is a complete work in progress
Creatures:
Geist of Saint traft x4
Mirran Crusader x4
Hero of Bladehold x4
Phyrexian Metamorph x4 (Thinking of taking these out but idk what to replace it with)
Sun Titian x1 (Thinking of adding another and dropping the Frost Titian)
Frost Titain x1

Spells:
Gideon Jura x2
Mana Leak x4
Oblivion Ring x4
Sword of Feast an Famine x2
Sword of War and Peace x2
Sword of Body abd Mind x2
Day of Judgments x3

Lands:
Glacial Fortress x4
Seachrome Coast x4
Moorland Haunt x2
Plains x7
Island x7

Sideboard:
Day of Judgments x1
Dismember x2 (I would have 4 but i can only find 2)
Phyrexian Revoker x4
Leonin Arbiter x4
Revoke Existence x4

Since my original white deck has lost alot of crucial pieces, this is what I have came up with. Please help me make this better.

Last edited by PurplePimple on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
PurplePimple
PurplePimple

Back to top Go down

Trying to make this my new standard deck, any ideas?? Empty Re: Trying to make this my new standard deck, any ideas??

Post  Chad Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 pm

I'm going to ask the simple question. Why rely on the Geist so much? And so many swords.

Just some opinion on it. Otherwise looks interesting.

Chad

Back to top Go down

Trying to make this my new standard deck, any ideas?? Empty Two many swords

Post  Andy Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Limit your swords and have more spells. Like think twice for draw or Tezzarets gambit so you can draw and proliferate your planeswalker. Why no Elspeth she can protect you and give you a kill condition or reset if things get to hairy. Plus find more utility creatures. Like fiend Hunter. What Happened to those MournLand Haunts? Cool
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Trying to make this my new standard deck, any ideas?? Empty Re: Trying to make this my new standard deck, any ideas??

Post  PurplePimple Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:02 am

Geist by itself in my opinion is ok, but Geist with a sword is crazy good. Its basically another Hero of Bladehold with 1 more damage and a flying 4/4 token that dies at the end of combat instead of two 1/1's.
Also Mirran Crusader with a sword is F*****G amazing. Ex: lets say a Mirran Crusader with sword of war and piece hits my opponent on turn 5 and they have 4 cards in there hand, thats 16 damage and lets say i had already hit them with crusader on turn 4, and they took 4 damage. Thats a win on turn 5.
So thats why i have lots of swords lol
PurplePimple
PurplePimple

Back to top Go down

Post  PurplePimple Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:05 am

Andy wrote:Limit your swords and have more spells. Like think twice for draw or Tezzarets gambit so you can draw and proliferate your planeswalker. Why no Elspeth she can protect you and give you a kill condition or reset if things get to hairy. Plus find more utility creatures. Like fiend Hunter. What Happened to those MournLand Haunts? Cool
I was thinking of running 1 of each sword but idk what else to to take out to put more in, any suggestions?? and i havent put them in yet, but i am. See i fixed it

PurplePimple
PurplePimple

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:57 am

Try one of each sword untill you know what your up against and fit those draw cards in. Your deck needs draw so it can find its game winners. Cool
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  PurplePimple Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:04 am

Andy wrote:Try one of each sword untill you know what your up against and fit those draw cards in. Your deck needs draw so it can find its game winners. Cool
I will def try 1 of each sword, but what else should i take out to make room for 4 of a draw spell?
PurplePimple
PurplePimple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down