Mtg@Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in jason's opinion: Heartless summoning.dec

3 posters

Go down

in jason's opinion: Heartless summoning.dec Empty in jason's opinion: Heartless summoning.dec

Post  Jason-admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:25 pm

so i've been stuck in my house now for days...so im just been researching the best builds of everydeck i can find. and i though't i'd post them, the ones that poeple play in our group. first up: heartless summoning, then tezz, then xxx-blade, and so forth....
BWG pod
Creatures: 23
4 bloodgift demon
3 solemn simulcrum
2 sun titan
2 wurmcoil engine
2 grave titan
4 virdian emissary
1 elesh norn
3 phrexian rager
1 phrexian metamorph

spells: 12
4 heartless summoning
3 rampent growth
2 doom blade
2 sever the bloodline
2 unburial rites

planeswalkers:

land: 25
4 isolated chapel
4 woodland citadal
4 razorverge thicket
4 forest
4 plains
5 swamps
SB cards, not sure on number:
sugical extraction or ninhil spellbomb
peace strider or tree of redemtion
day of judgement or black sun zenith
o-ring
beast within

Last edited by Jason-admin on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason-admin
Jason-admin
Admin

https://mtgkings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

in jason's opinion: Heartless summoning.dec Empty Re: in jason's opinion: Heartless summoning.dec

Post  Jason-admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:27 pm

4 bloodgift demon is pretty much a must in b/x heartless...turn 3 4/3 with flying and card draw is sick.

outa the SB acidic slime might need to be there in aggro match ups like t-steel.

massacre wurm is another good card that might be worth it
Jason-admin
Jason-admin
Admin

https://mtgkings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

in jason's opinion: Heartless summoning.dec Empty Re: in jason's opinion: Heartless summoning.dec

Post  Chad Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:39 pm

The deck looks scary, I just haven't gotten around the fact that heartless summoning seems too crucial.

In this build it looks like its less dependent on it which is actually why it looks better than some of the ones I've seen online who basically mash the card draw with a blue/black version.

Chad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:50 am

The splash of green seems like a really good choice. It allows you answers to things that you would otherwise have a hard time answering. The land ramp is great in case you do not come across a Heartless. The deck so far, from what I have seen with the WB list Andy has made, is very powerful if it can establish a board position. It has an easy time coming back from hard hits, and is surprisingly resourceful. I think the deck has a lot of potential! If any of you build this, hit me up. I would love to test against it!
Nate
Nate

https://www.facebook.com/nate.polson1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum