Mtg@Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dead, EVERYONE COME BACK!!! WE CAN CHANGE!!! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!!

+2
AngryJason
PurplePimple
6 posters

Go down

This forum is dead, EVERYONE COME BACK!!! WE CAN CHANGE!!! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!! Empty This forum is dead, EVERYONE COME BACK!!! WE CAN CHANGE!!! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!!

Post  PurplePimple Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 pm

What happend here?? No one makes posts anymore.
PurplePimple
PurplePimple

Back to top Go down

This forum is dead, EVERYONE COME BACK!!! WE CAN CHANGE!!! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!! Empty Re: This forum is dead, EVERYONE COME BACK!!! WE CAN CHANGE!!! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!!

Post  AngryJason Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:53 am

basically
AngryJason
AngryJason

Back to top Go down

This forum is dead, EVERYONE COME BACK!!! WE CAN CHANGE!!! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!! Empty Re: This forum is dead, EVERYONE COME BACK!!! WE CAN CHANGE!!! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!!

Post  Kenny Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:54 pm

I try to, but no one checks it anymore. I'll start throwing things back up. I generally check to see if any forums are green (new posts) and move along. I'm as guilty as the next.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason-admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 pm

i've scaled back on my mtg playing, working on finding a full time job, hanging out with girlfriend and taking care of my dad leave little time to follow mtg a lot these days. i'll be back some day.
Jason-admin
Jason-admin
Admin

https://mtgkings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PurplePimple Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Im guilty of the "looking for new posts" to hahaha

and thats understandable jason, im kinda doing the same thing. Work has been tiring and my vehicles keep braking, so i dont have the time nor the money.
PurplePimple
PurplePimple

Back to top Go down

This forum is dead, EVERYONE COME BACK!!! WE CAN CHANGE!!! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!! Empty This forum is dead everyone come back we can change you can blame it all on me

Post  Tenzin Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm

The forum is dead because everyone uses the mtg209 on facebook. I would suggest you just use that.

Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 am

F#@%^$! Work has me all messed up but I got to pay the bills. The less magic I play the less I check the site. Sorry folks Ive been a lousy Moderator. I still want to play and still want to use the site for FREEMAGICTALK. Don't give up people just post when you can and don't be afraid to IM people to set up game times and events. You never know when people will start to make time again. Cool
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down