Mtg@Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Black Red Vampire Control 2.0 Extravaganza

5 posters

Go down

The New Black Red Vampire Control 2.0 Extravaganza Empty The New Black Red Vampire Control 2.0 Extravaganza

Post  Tenzin Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:32 am

First off who likes the name? No one? Ok

I run 21 creatures in the deck
2 bloodlord of vaasgoth
3 Falkenrath Marauders
4 bloodcrazed neonite
4 rakish heir
4 vampire interloper
4 stonekirk noble

For spells and enchantments i run
2 doom blades
2 go for the throats
4 arc trails
4 altar's reap
4 volt charge

Finnally i run 23 lands this seems right but iam not too sure
8 mountains
7 swamps
4 dragonskull summits
4 blackcleave cliffs

Sooo any thing i should fix or change feel free to reply!!!!!! Do it now!!!!!!

Last edited by Tenzin on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Tenzin

Back to top Go down

The New Black Red Vampire Control 2.0 Extravaganza Empty Re: The New Black Red Vampire Control 2.0 Extravaganza

Post  Andy Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:55 am

Needs more creatures drop some of the spells. Maybe run three of some of your spells to add more creatures. We need to playtest to see what should stay. Cool
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

The New Black Red Vampire Control 2.0 Extravaganza Empty Re: The New Black Red Vampire Control 2.0 Extravaganza

Post  Nate Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Cool idea! Although I don't think Olivia is too good for Standard....maybe as a one of? Other than that, the 2/2 flying haste guy (I can't remember his name....) would be sick! Maybe give it a try.

Rakish Heir is 1337.
Oh and maybe the Bloodline Keeper? He is a one card engine. Those have always been good as long as I can remember....

Are Volt Charge and the Curse really that great? Maybe they could be dropped, but that is up to you.

Anyway best of luck! The deck idea is pretty cool!
Nate
Nate

https://www.facebook.com/nate.polson1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chad Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:03 am

NEONITE SUCKS.

Chad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:02 am

Chad wrote:NEONITE SUCKS.

After playing two of them in the release today, I have to agree. It is a really bad card!
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

The New Black Red Vampire Control 2.0 Extravaganza Empty Thanks for the criticism!!!

Post  Tenzin Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:48 pm

I am so thankful you guys are commenting keep it going I really want this deck to work!!!

So far I have made a few changes I have upped the amount of creatures from 17 to 21 I think this is pretty much the max I can run. I have also taken out the curse of the stalked prey for the stonekirk nobles. One thing that been asked about are the volt charges which FYI are for proliferating counters that will be on the creatures. Also I understand you guys dont liked the bloodcrazed neonites, but I wont take them out til I playtest.

Thanks for the help guys keep it up!!!

Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post  pwner1 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 pm

I think a black red vampire deck has huge potential with heartless summoning.. you just have to avoid any of the 1 toughness vamps as they'll die instantly upon going onto the board (or get the red enchantment that deals 2 dmg to target if a creature goes to graveyard lol).

pwner1

Back to top Go down

The New Black Red Vampire Control 2.0 Extravaganza Empty Update!!!!

Post  Tenzin Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:25 am

I took the olivias out to added 3 of the 2/2 flyer with haste that get 2 counters when he hits a player. Also i noticed when the altar reaps some games helped alot and others they didnt which was usually because i had no creature that i could sac... What should i do because there needs to be better card draw any suggestions leave a comment...

R.I.P. Sign in blood even though you should have been a reprint in innistrad because you would have been so flavorfull!!!!!!

Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:58 pm

I miss Sign in Blood too! Have you looked at Desperate Ravings? I think the card is really good. Definitely something to think about. How are you liking the big flying guy?
Nate
Nate

Back to top Go down

The New Black Red Vampire Control 2.0 Extravaganza Empty To nate

Post  Tenzin Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 pm

I love the flyers but i dont like desperate ravings because of the discard at random

Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down