Mtg@Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying Carpet deck help?

3 posters

Go down

Flying Carpet deck help? Empty Flying Carpet deck help?

Post  slick_mickers Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 am

4 Thrummingbird
4 Goblin Bushwhacker
4 Goblin Guide
2 Birds Of Paradise
2 Ornithopter
1 Kargan Dragonlord

2 Lightning Bolt
4 Beastmaster Ascension
3 Contagion Clasp
3 Genesis Wave
3 Awakening Zone
2 Galvanic Blast
4 preordain
1 Garruk Wildspeaker
2 Everflowing Chalice
1 Koth of The Hammer
1 Jace Beleren

3 Island
3 Forest
4 Mountain
4 Scalding Tarn [2]
4 Misty Rainforest [3]

Sideboard
2 Tumble Magnet
2 Pyroclasm
1 Creeping Corrosion
2 mitotic manipulation
4 Fuel For The Cause
2 Naturalize
2 Pistus Strike
So this is the deck I've been working on and haven't got to play at fnm due to the proxies. I wanted to know from you guys if this some changes. This deck works like a coin toss, sometimes it's really aggro and the other times it plays at a slow pace and dies out too soon. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Jason-admin on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't organize decklist, please do next time)
slick_mickers
slick_mickers

http://www.twitter.com/slickmickers

Back to top Go down

Flying Carpet deck help? Empty Re: Flying Carpet deck help?

Post  Jason-admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 am

honestly,....i don't even see what your trying to do with this list.... Crying or Very sad
Which i think is your deck's problem, it doesn't know what it is...aggro or control. my recommendations would be either

1) pick aggro or control role

2) if aggro is your suit then - drop blue and all the artifact pliferate (sp) and go Red/green aggro, adding things like more birds, vengevine (obsinate baloth) , lotus cobra (explore), nest invader, and then some end game stuff like inferno titan, or a couple hasty big dragons.

3) if control is what your shooting for, drop green and get some mana leaks, staggershocks, all 4 bolts, maybe some stotic rebuttal, then maybe some frost titan, or another nice body to beat face with. oh and either jace ( 3 copies of it) at least.
Jason-admin
Jason-admin
Admin

https://mtgkings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:53 pm

They deck looks fun. Who cares slik-mickers what your thinking. Sometimes decks need to be fun. You want advice on how to improve it not change it.The gen-wave you should drop cause alot of your permanents are to small and you have alot that don't add board presence. A titan or two too make it work, or drop g-wave for some heavy burn. Your deck looks like it can produce alot of mana. If you need help making it for a friday game let me know what cards you need ahead of time and i will galdly let you use them to try out for a tourny. Good luck with it and don't give up right way with it if you lose a few rounds. Cool
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down