Mtg@Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best deck ever!!!

2 posters

Go down

Best deck ever!!! Empty Best deck ever!!!

Post  Kenny Thu May 05, 2011 1:39 pm

So I'm planning on running this:
Land: 32
32 Island
Creatures: 24
24 1 ofs of the most awesome caliber (Englufing Slagwurm, Stormtide Leviathan, etc)
Other Spells: 4
Karn Liberated

Alright so the game plan is to last 9 turns, and draw all my cool creatures. On turn 7 I will play Karn Liberated, and the following two turns I will exile said most awesome caliber cards. Turn 9 I will reset the game, playing 2 of said most awesome caliber creatures. Swing for lethal turn two, hopefully using a giant Magikarp, whom uses splash, but this time something definitely happens.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Best deck ever!!! Empty Re: Best deck ever!!!

Post  Nate Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

cool idea but...in this format you will die before hitting turn 9.
i would run some heavy counters and maybe splash black or white for kill spells and sweepers. helps with the stalling! oh and 32 land is probably too much. just saying.
Nate
Nate

https://www.facebook.com/nate.polson1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny Thu May 05, 2011 7:14 pm

I was in no way serious about that deck haha. I was looking through the set, and thought that it would be pretty funny to post a list like that. The 32 lands would be so I could assure I get 7 by turn 7 haha, and the creatures were totally unreal. If I were going to try Karn, it'd be in a ramp deck with Eldrazi/Blightsteel types! Razz
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down